Monday, August 4, 2014

What have you been up to all summer?

I miss everyone! How is your summer? We've been pretty busy and need to start relaxing soon, since school will be starting!  I'd love to hear what you've been up to.

We just got back from Runaway Bay, Jamaica.  That was a great trip, we went with my parents.  The water was SO blue, I loved it.  The whole island is really pretty with lots of flowers and very nice people.  Emma and I took a 3 hour taxi ride to meet Mrs. Newman in Negril, where we jumpled off cliffs at Rick's Cafe with her family- that was a ton of fun.

On a different note, I've been pretty beat up this summer, hopefully my black eye and stitches will heal by the time school rolls around or I may scare the new kiddos.  I'm supposed to be at the Katy Perry concert right now with Emma but a dirt bike accident gave me 11 stitches, a black eye and huge bruises over most of my body, so I stayed home to rest.  My girlfriend, Kim took her daughters and Emma to the concert and she just sent me a picture of her in a private room with Katy Perry's father... figures... I'm home! Anyway, the dirt bike riding was a ton of fun until I crashed, luckily I was wearing a helmet and hopefully I'll get to a Katy Perry concert next year.

Please let me know how your summer is going! Hope to hear from you soon, Mrs. D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Directions:
1. Write your comment in the comment box.
2. Choose your ID- if you have gmail- choose Google and type in your email address. If you have a blog on wordpress, or any of the other choices, choose that and type in your blog address. Or... choose Anonymous, but don't forget to sign your first name :)
4. click on Publish comment
5. Type in the word that appears in the box to prevent spam and you should see the word redirecting, that means that your comment is being sent to me so I can approve it.

Thank you for commenting, your comment will post soon after approval- check back soon!