Friday, August 15, 2014

Welcome to 4th Grade!

Hello everyone!  If you have any questions... or would just like to say hello- You may do so here and I will answer you shortly.  If you'd like to tell me what you've been up to all summer, you may post a comment there for me as well.

 Feel free to browse around the blog and check the links to our student KidBlogs over to the right, the past two years are still active.  KidBlogs is where we will post a lot of our writing for our peers and parents to enjoy.  All comments and posts must be approved by me, so it is a safe and secure website, I promise.  If your comment does not appear immediately, that is why- sometimes I am slow.

Let me know what you're looking forward to about 4th grade and I'm very excited to get to know you and your family.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. DiBattista, Thank you for posting this information on your blog, especially the sneak peek into who is in our class this year! Looking forward to meeting you in less than 2 weeks :) Sam Hornak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam! Its great to hear from you, I thought you kids would like to know who is in our class :) Enjoy the last days of summer. Mrs. DiBattista

    ReplyDelete

Directions:
1. Write your comment in the comment box.
2. Choose your ID- if you have gmail- choose Google and type in your email address. If you have a blog on wordpress, or any of the other choices, choose that and type in your blog address. Or... choose Anonymous, but don't forget to sign your first name :)
4. click on Publish comment
5. Type in the word that appears in the box to prevent spam and you should see the word redirecting, that means that your comment is being sent to me so I can approve it.

Thank you for commenting, your comment will post soon after approval- check back soon!