Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Getting ready for back to school...

Hi kids,
Custom Glitter Text
I spent my first day back at school today, learning how to print to the new copy machines, setting up lesson plans and getting to know all the new teachers. I'm guessing that you are gearing up for school next week, so I just wanted to send out a reminder for you to try to purchase a 3 ring binder with a clear cover sheet to bring to school on the first day. I will also be asking you to bring some of your favorite photos to slide into the sleeve, so try to start gathering those items. Don't forget to bring your "All about Me" bag to school on day 1, it should be filled with a few items that tell about you, I am very eager to get to know everyone. If you have any questions before school starts, you can leave a comment here and I will get back to you shortly. Love, Mrs. D

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. DiBattista-

    I can't wait for school to start! I think it's going to be so much fun- especially hatching the chicks.

    See you soon-
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to hatch chicks either :)!

      Grace

      Delete
  2. Hi Ava,
    I love hatching the chicks, they are so much fun! I'm excited for school to start, too. I hope we aren't too tired the first day! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. DiBattista
    I am having fun looking around the blog can't wait to learn more!
    -Gavin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gavin, I'm so glad that you found it ok, great job posting your first comment. Can you believe it is only 10 a.m. in New Zealand? Mrs. D

      Delete
  4. Dear quad buddies,

    Hi quad buddies what has been your favourite subject at school so far? Why have you enjoyed this subject so much?
    I love your spinning world it's really fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi my favourite subject is math i think learning about all the cool math stuff is fun i cant wait to see your class



      kaylee

      Delete
  5. To Quad bloging buddies

    I think it is cool how you can bring a bag that tells all about you. What have you enjoyed the most at school so far?

    From Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Directions:
1. Write your comment in the comment box.
2. Choose your ID- if you have gmail- choose Google and type in your email address. If you have a blog on wordpress, or any of the other choices, choose that and type in your blog address. Or... choose Anonymous, but don't forget to sign your first name :)
4. click on Publish comment
5. Type in the word that appears in the box to prevent spam and you should see the word redirecting, that means that your comment is being sent to me so I can approve it.

Thank you for commenting, your comment will post soon after approval- check back soon!