Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Teacher trouble getting comments to work on Blogger- Check here!

Hello teachers!  This is for those of you trying to set up a Blogger/Blogspot account and get the comments feature to actually work... the trick is simple- you need to update your time zone to the correct one to get the comments to post.  Time zone fiddling can be done under the "settings" tab in the "language and formatting" area.  I couldn't find my exact time zone that I am familiar with, so I chose the closest one I could find and made sure the times really matched after I "saved settings"- then my comments posted and so did my friend's when I was helping her set up a blog. 

I also have a teacher blog that helps if you are starting a classroom blog, check it out at www.kdibat.wordpress.com and if there is something I can help with, don't hesitate to ask!  Happy Summer Vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Directions:
1. Write your comment in the comment box.
2. Choose your ID- if you have gmail- choose Google and type in your email address. If you have a blog on wordpress, or any of the other choices, choose that and type in your blog address. Or... choose Anonymous, but don't forget to sign your first name :)
4. click on Publish comment
5. Type in the word that appears in the box to prevent spam and you should see the word redirecting, that means that your comment is being sent to me so I can approve it.

Thank you for commenting, your comment will post soon after approval- check back soon!